notebook

Monday, January 15, 2007

Back on the treadmill again...

Well, I didn't run on Saturday after all, mostly because that bruise only got worse over the course of the week, and I began to think that my problem was not so much a muscle strain as a little bit of internal bleeding. (I've considered posting pictures of my livid shin, but thought better of it.) I kind of freaked myself out imagining throwing a clot on my first run after my hiatus.

But Sunday I went and did an easy two miles on the treadmill, everything felt fine and I wasn't sore today. So I'll plan to do two miles every other day this week, then pick it up a bit next week.

Nice day off today, though we had a little ice storm. S had a birthday party to attend, traffic signals were out along the way. When we came home we karate-chopped ice off my little ancient Geo (which stayed home due to infirmity). Works well to clear the roof, not so much the windshield.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home