notebook

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A weird thing happened...

...with that last post. I went on from talking about Dante to recap the church picnic we went to on Sunday. Specifically, I complained mightily and in detail about the "guitar guy" that does the 11:00 mass at our parish and also inflicts his inimitable vocal stylings on us at every church function. For hours on end. I likened the experience of being forced to listen to him to one of Dante's infernal punishments, and wondered what sin I might have committed to deserve such a fate. Then, when I went to post, that entire part of the post vanished. I tried to recover the post, and the part about the Dante Club came up intact, but everything I wrote about the entertainment at the church picnic was gone.... spooky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home