notebook

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Shiny things

My daughter has turned me into a magpie. I pick up shiny things I find on the ground for her because I know she would grab them if she were with me. Some of the latest findings...




a really ugly ring with two rhinestones missing, found on the road behind the hospital where I work.











a pink plastic star, found in the parking lot at work....













a plastic pony bead necklace, found behind an upscale giftshop I was wasting time in last Sunday.









Must go bake now. I promised to make something for a bake sale we're having at work. I'm going to make an apple kuchen (yeast-raised sweet dough rolled out in a rectangle, with slices of apple arranged on top and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Kind of an open-faced apple pie bread).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home