notebook

Thursday, July 21, 2005

where'd I leave that other x chromosome?

Came home from a 12-hour night shift the other morning and was flipping through channels. Cruised through the sports channels, though I don't know why, because I didn't want to see any reference to our loss to the Devil Rays the night before. So I kept flipping until I landed on the Three Stooges and settled in to watch that. Don't ask me to explain the types of things that appeal when you're sleep deprived. J. just shook his head and said "Baseball and Stooges? I can't believe it--I married a guy!" Sigh. Pardon me, I have to go to the mall and buy some shoes now.
(had to edit the post when J pointed out he'd been misquoted -- I originally wrote "I married a man" -- of course there's a difference there -- guy culture is its own thing...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home