notebook

Friday, January 20, 2006

pee-yew!

One drawback to the warm weather (other than the "OMG I'm sure the polar ice caps are shrinking doubletime" freakiness of it all) -- on my drive to work I pass a good half-mile stretch with cabbage fields extending off on either side of the road. Green and red cabbages, both. I shouldn't know what grew in those fields last summer -- the cabbages should NOT BE THERE IN JANUARY! But no, they're still in the fields, rotting away. And I thought the stinky feet rooms on the birth center were bad! That eau de pew really carries on a 50 degree day.

I blew off a 5:45 am spinning class this morning in favor of sleeping an extra hour. Life is good. But now I have the guilts. I may have to drag out a horrid exercise tape tonight and do it with a 3-year-old hanging off my leg. The extra resistance really helps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home