notebook

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Time to get legit..

I've got a job interview coming up, on Nov 30, for a Nurse Practitioner position at a local clinic. Have met with a couple of people about the job already, and everything is looking good. Maybe there's an end to my all-nighters coming up soon. I'm torn, though, because I do love the place I'm working now. I really wanted to find a spot at the clinic associated with the hospital I work for, but there's no openings right now. Also a friend I work with who just finished an adult NP course and did clinical there was told that they don't hire new NPs who would need a lot of supervision. So maybe I could go back there in a few years.

The place I'm interviewing for is at a family planning clinic, and they don't do OB. So no prenatals, and obviously I wouldn't get to work with the babies, like I do now. But I think I'm finally ready to do what I set out to do here. I've still got a lot to learn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home