notebook

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Labor day, indeed

finished a frantic week at work, with our national accreditation team visiting to check us out. Ok, we do this once every 4 years, and they come when I'm 9 months into the job to check out my skills as a totally green new clinician -- I couldn't have gotten hired after their visit and had four years to get into shape. They actually spent most of the time checking out the facilities and going over charts, but I stressed enough that they might just as well have been looking over my shoulder all week. They left on Thursday, Friday I had a very light schedule, and now a three day weekend. Of course it has to rain the whole weekend, wouldn't be any fun otherwise.

Got back to school clothes shopping done, now if we can find someplace open tomorrow to get C. a haircut, we'll be all set for her first day back on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home