notebook

Monday, May 01, 2006

No Justice

Tonight, TV turnoff week is over, and the Sox are playing the Yankees. Our local TV guide says it'll be shown on ESPN. I've got it made... until I tune in, and find they're doing some interminable ESPN news thing, not the game. They show the score every now and then, but instead of game, we get who chose who in the freakin' NFL draft. Who cares? I don't! Any Yankees fans here in New York who actually want to watch them play? Guess not! They must hate 'em too!

Let's check out MSG and FSNY, the local equivalents of NESN. We have a soccer match on one, and the rodeo on the other. What?! Oh, well. I signed up for MLB tv so I could watch on the computer if the game wasn't on tv. Let's check it out. Oh, blackout restrictions are in effect, of course, since we've got a local outlet to watch this game. Or we should, anyway.

My bro in MA has tickets for tomorrow's game. One sure way to see it. I'm jealous!! Happy Birthday Steve!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home