notebook

Sunday, September 30, 2007

because Alton Brown fans have nothing better to do?!?

Used to be I'd get hits to my blog from all sorts of interesting google searches: "stinging while peeing," "odds of getting pregnant if the condom breaks," "how to make a kimono," "tricks on how to settle a baby withdrawing from Methadone..."

Now it's all Alton Brown all the time: "Alton Brown granola bar recipe," "Alton Brown power trip," "Alton Brown dried fruit..." What gives? That was ONE POST, people! I am about WAY more than Alton Brown. I am about 1% Alton Brown and 75% Red Sox and 24% Gyn ambulatory care. And STD testing/treatment. I'm sure that there are other searches you can run on google that would result in hits to this blog. For some reason, the Alton Brown fan base is the only contingent coming here to take a look. Damned frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home